Called to Serve

"Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work ... and faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." - D&C 4:3-5

Sunday, April 6, 2014

4/5/2014. MISSIONARY WORK GOING WELL AND LOOKING FORWARD TO LISTENING TO GENERAL CONFERENCE.






"Receiving the Americans from the airport."  3/31/2014.

"The new missionaries we picked up from the airport on Monday."  3/31/2014.

"My new companion, Elder Samano.  He is from Sanora.  He is my second Mexican companion, he is really good."  3/31/2014.

Reading the scriptures in sunny Mexico.  March, 2014.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Send this to Elder coffman please aunt Janelle.
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

Send this to Brock. 

Hola Brock! Well to answer your question, I am coming home in August and I hope we can talk a lot when I get home too.  Things are going well here in the mission. Right now we are going to be working with a lot of missionaries doing divisions with them. It will be different than "normal" missionary work but we will be able to help the missionaries with their teaching skills. Well I hope you can watch general conference.  It is a really good way to find out what God wants you to do.  So I hope you can watch it and take note and listen to the prophet’s voice. I love you Brock cya

Elder Coffman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! I'm so glad to see you Elders under umbrellas to help stay out of the sun.