Called to Serve

"Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work ... and faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." - D&C 4:3-5

Sunday, March 30, 2014

3/29/2014. VISIT TO SOME RUINS, CAVES AND A CENOTE.




"Family pic.  My son and grandson after a capacitation."   3/12/2014.



"Vaya Bien."   2/27/2014.

 
"Trying to escape from the offices of the mission haha."  2/28/2014.

 
"We did divisions in a pueblo called Lerma.  It is just south of Campeche.  It was really cool but so humid because were next to the ocean.  It was cool though because there were a lot of hills.  Not like Utah but the next best thing."  3/19/2014


 

  3/29/2014.




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Subject:
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>, Scott Coffman <scottcoffman84010@gmail.com>

This is why we didn’t write last week.  The president invited us to go and see some ruins, caves, a cenote and a Mayan show.  He was taking all the doctors with him and some of them didn’t show and since it was our p-day he invited us.  It was so awesome.  I didn’t take much pictures with my own camera but I have a lot on Sister Garcias phone so I will send those home it was really awesome the caves were huge!  So that’s why I didn’t write because we were out with president and all the doctors of Mexico missions for the whole day until like 11 at night haha





---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Hola Elder Coffman
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

So is the silly message coming to me as a letter or what? and yes we keep the hammocks. I have like 5.  One is really nice and I will probably buy another one.  It is really good to sleep in because it is really hot out here.  I won’t get home for your birthday.  Probably miss it by like 2 or three weeks.  Sorry hobe haha things are going really well here. It is hot but I am happy so ni modos.  I love you and glad you are doing well.

love elder coffman



On Mar 21, 2014 9:55 PM, "Michelle Coffman" <michellecoffman7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hola David. So how is it going out there? Do you get to keep your hammock? That would be cool ahaha! Do you think you will be home by the time it’s my birthday? That would be awesome! I went to a ward game night tonight and I wrote you a silly little message with a picture on it. I hope you love it haha! Well all is well here. Love, michelle
 

 

No comments: