Called to Serve

"Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work ... and faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." - D&C 4:3-5

Friday, April 19, 2013

4/15/2013. Lots of pics in this update!





4/7/2013



4/7/2013. This pic is of a girl that always cuts out pics of princesses for me because I always say they are my girlfriends haha especially rapunzel and bell!  oh yeah and I got 2 post cards from y'all.  Thanks I don´t know when you sent them but thnx.






4/10/2013. “This is the pic of me crying after eating a habenero in one bite. if i cried eating it....just think

​ ​what happend when the habenero left me....yeeeeouch.”
 




4/10/2013

4/11/2013 "And another big spider."



4/11/2013. “Other spider thing we found. they say that these things bite but they aren´t poisonus hah i hope they are right;). ”


 


4/13/2013.  "Service we did. We had to dig this trench for a guys wall he was going to build and the ground is clay so it was really hard and my shorts and shirt were all drenched in sweat haha and for michelle, yes I do have a tan, but the tan lines are horrrrrrible hahaha don´t worry mother I put on sunblock"





4/14/2013.   Elder Oliver, yo, y La Hna. she always gets mad when I say yeah. and so we always say si. like what mother says haha si si is si si si si si. this hermana makes dinner for us every time we come over to teach her family.





4/14/2013


 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: Hola' Greetings from your family! 4/14/2013
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

well it sounds like all is going well back at home. all is going well here too. we are working a lot and the hard work is really starting to pay off. well I don´t have too much to say this week except that I read something interesting in 4th nefi this morning. it was that the hate that laman y lemuel had for nefi was so strong that it was the thing, along with the pride of the people, that led to the destruction of a people that at one time was completely converted to God. at it´s high point of this civilizations conversion to the gospel, it says that they were so faithful and blessed because they loved God so much. so i guess what this tells me is that if we want to prosper in the land and to be truly converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ, we need to love God with all of our heart might and soul. to avoid being destroyed and to avoid falling into unbelief, we need to love our family and not be prideful. well, i don´t have much to say today, but thanks for all that you guys do for me. i love you very much.

mother my comps first name is elder.

michelle, that´s way funny about the gato. hahahahahahahahaha sts jk i love ya sis

daddy thanks for the tax stuff. and sorry you have to work so much. well i´ll try and send some more pics adios love yal this pic is one that didn´t send through last week I think. it was at conference.


 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Subject:
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

well I took some other vidos of me eating a whole habenero in one bite and of me crying because of it but there are limits on the size of stuff we can send. but I hope this one works. we went to get a hair cut and so we were walking and we saw a bunch of iguanas. usually they all run a way but there were two big ones and one of them ran a way but the other one just went in the rocks so I grabbed its tail and it was so strong! I pulled with all my strength and I just ended up ripping its tail off haha well I hope it sends through adios I guess the file is too big but there is the story for you.

(Janel’s note:  Just in case you were wondering ….  Iguanas do lose their tails as a survival method so the iguana should have been ok).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear David,
You can see in your photos the lives you are touching and also how the sweet people/children of Mexico are touching your life, it's all for the good of spreading the gospel.
PS- Be careful of all those spiders and other critters!
Love Always,
Mother xo xo