Called to Serve

"Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work ... and faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." - D&C 4:3-5

Friday, June 29, 2012

PROGRESSION IS THE KEY

The Washing Machine!
View from apartment - Cancun 1st area

Kitchen

Study area

First Cancun District


"When it comes to hating, gossiping, ignoring, ridiculing, holding grudges or wanting to cause harm, please apply the following: stop it!"
-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

¡Hola!  This week went very well.  I hope it was good for you all as well.  There was a lot of rain here jaja They say that there might be a hurricane but don’t worry.  If there is a hurricane, we are going to Mérida.  I like it to rain a lot here because when there is rain, it isn’t so hot.  I also love that quote from President Uchtdorf!  I love you all a lot familia.  I want you all to understand your relationships with our Heavenly Father and you can do this by studying His nature and the plan of salvation.  It can improve many aspects of your lives as you do it.

Mother, I have two memory cards, that’s it, one doesn’t work.  But the other one does work and I am using it right now.  I received your package in the mail last Monday.  Lilia’s girl has a girl who is four years old, and is going to be baptized when she is eight years old and we are going to work with the husband.  I am going to write something for the Newsletter next week.  If you want, I can buy a new card if you think it would be a good idea, but, for now, I don’t need another one. I love you Mother.

Michelle, That young women’s activity sounds very fun. jaja  I think you were very successful with the mechanical bull because you’re really strong. jaja  Bye hermanita.  I love you.

Brother, what you say is true.  We can learn a lot from these people.  I just didn’t realize it.  Thanks for telling me.  It’s something with which the mission has helped me a lot.  Before, I probably wouldn’t have had compassion for that man and I would just have judged him, but I now think I have more compassion and I am better at putting myself in their shoes.  By doing this, I can have more charity for people I think.  That’s the most important thing I can have.  It’s the miracle of the mission; actually, of the Gospel.  The gospel makes bad people good, and good people better.  Like, I still have A LOT I can improve, but the most important thing is that I’m still improving.  Once it was told to me that the staircase to heaven is a downward moving escalator, where you have to improve yourself every day or you go down, not up.  I hope this makes sense to you. jaja  Are you still doing missionary work?  And how are you doing it?  Bye and I love you.

¡Hola Daddy!  jaja Sometimes our days seem the same also, but what helps me is when I try to do new things through service.  But that’s good you went to that thing with the motorcycles.  Once I saw it with snowmobiles.  It was cool.  I remember that thing, but two completos, two dollars jaja

 _____________________________________
Hola! este semana fue muy bien. ojala que fuera buena para uds. tambien. habia mucha lluvia aqui jaja y se dice que tal vez haya un huracan pero no se preocupen. si hay huracan, vamos a merida jaja. me gusta la lluvia aqui mucho porque cuando hay lluvia, no hace tanto calor. me encanta esta cito del presidente uchtdorf! os amo mucho familia. quiero que uds. este semana entiendan mejor sus relaciones con nuestro padre celestial. haganlo por medo del estudio de su naturaleza y el plan de salvacion. puede mejorar muchos aspectos de sus vidas al hacerlo.
mama, tengo 2 tarjetas de memoria, nada mas, una no sirve. pero la otra si sirve y estoy usandola ya. yo recibi su paquete en el correro en el lunes pasado. la ultima carta que recibi de Ali era un dear elder...creo que hace 2 o 3 semanas. la nina de lilia tiene una nina que tiene 4 anos, y se va a bautizar cuando tiene 8 anos y vamos a trabajar con su esposo. voy a escribir algo para el newsletter la proxima semana. y si quiere, puedo comprar un nuevo tarjeta si piensas que seria una buena idea, pero por ahora, no necesito otra. y que bueno que esta difrutandote en tu trabajo. te amo mama
michelle, que potente con este quato jaja te hizo extranarme? y dices que luchaste? jaja cuando hiciste esto? y este actividad con las mujeres jovenes suene muy divertido jaja pienso que tuviste mucho exito con el mechanical bull porque eres muy fuerte ajaj adios hermanita te amo.
hermanito, es verdad lo que dices. podemos aprender mucho de estos personas. nada mas no me di cuenta de esto. gracias por haberme dicho. es algo que la mision me ha ayudado mucho. en el pasado, probablente no hubiera tenido compasion por esto hombre y nada mas lo hubiera juzgado, pero ya creo que tengo mas compasion y estoy mejor en ponerme en sus zapatos. al hacer esto, puedo tener mas caridad por las personas creo. eso es lo mas importante cosa que puedo tener. es el milagro de la mision. de hecho del evangelio. el evangelio hace personas malas buenas, y buenas personas mejores. como todavia tengo muchisisisisisisisisisismo que puedo mejorar, pero lo importante es que todavia estoy mejorandome. una vez se me dijo que the staircase to heaven is a downward moving escalator. donde, tiene que mejorarse todos los dias o va a ir por bajo, no arriba. ojala que esta tenga sentido para ti jaja. todavia estas haciendo la obra misional? y como estas haciendola? adios y te amo
hola papa! jaja a veces nuestros dias me peresen lo mismo tambien, pero lo que me ayuda lo mas es cuando trato de hacer cosas nueves por medio del servicio. pero que bueno que fuiste a este cosa con los motocicleta. una vez lo vi con snowmobiles. era potente. y yo recuerdo esta cosa con but 2 completos, 2 dollars jaja

No comments: