Called to Serve

"Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work ... and faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." - D&C 4:3-5

Monday, July 28, 2014

7/28/2014. TEACHING IN KANASIN AND CAUCEL, MEXICO.




Elder ______________, Elder Coffman, Elder Samano, President and Sister Garcia and two sister missionaries.  7/22/2014.



"Temple with my generation."   7/23/2014.




Elder Samano, Elder ____________ and Elder Coffman.  7/22/2014.



Elder ________, Elder Coffman and Elder Samano.  7/22/2014.





--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: Hola' Greetings from your family - WE LOVE YOU!!
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

Sorry I hit the send button but here is the first part of my email. Well this week went good. We had a pretty tough schedule again with all the interviews and also I had my despida as a missionary.  I still haven’t had my interview yet but we went to the temple and had a marriage talk and all that and basically we have to get married asap when we get home haha.  Well also we taught a few lessons. I had the opportunity to go to a place called Kanasin and it was pretty sweet.  We taught a lady and her daughter and they are super chosen.  Also, I went to Caucel and it was kinda a sad experience. Well I went to a converts house and the husband who was super strong has changed completely.  He has gone pretty much backwards.  It is all because he is not spiritual anymore.  It was truly sad and I felt so bad for him.  They were going to get sealed but I don’t think that will be happening anytime soon.  I really did feel sad but hopefully he will go back because he said he would.  It was sad because with most of the members I meet, I don’t feel too bad saying goodbye because I know if we are both faithful, we will see each other again but with this guy, I don’t know what will happen and I told him.  Hopefully he will get back to the right path. 

Well that experience just made me feel scared/nervous for if that type of thing happens to someone in our family or to one of my kids that would be pretty sad. Well I know we have to be faithful to the covenants so that we can be happy in our lives. Well I love you lots. 

Elder Coffman




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: Hola' Greetings from your family - WE LOVE YOU!!
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

Wow that is exciting news about Trevor and Tanner!  They will be very good missionaries.  I am glad they are going out, especially Trevor.  Well that is good they went.  So how are you doing? Are you still exercising?  That would be good.  Well I hope you are all well in the house.  I will be home soon. I really don’t have too much to say but I love you lots.

Michelle that is good you are doing well and that you went boating, I miss going boating  but yeah we will have to go when we get home.  But what is this that you flew off?  Did you go to efy or I guess it is called fsy?  We did an activity there and it was pretty sweet.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Coffman <david.coffman@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: Brock - Message to Elder Coffman
To: Janel Coffman <janelscoffman@gmail.com>

Great message Brock.  I am always impressed by your spirituality.  It is truly remarkable.  I am so happy that we are family.  You will be a great missionary someday and you can even be one right now, well I love you  a lot and I ran out of time to write but thanks so much for writing me.  I really do appreciate it. adios mi amigo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Si. Excited to see David!