Called to Serve

"Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work ... and faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." - D&C 4:3-5

Friday, June 15, 2012

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."



"Along your pathway of life you will observe that you are not the only traveler.  There are others who need your help.  There are feet to steady, hands to grasp, minds to encourage, hearts to inspire, and souls to save."  -President Thomas S. Monson
¡Hola Familia!  How are you?  I am very well.  This week was good.  We got new investigators and everything, and a lot are going to church every Sunday.  Also, we had a training about the role members play.  We as missionaries are no longer going to baptize – only the Priesthood holders in the ward will do it.  It is great for the members.  I don’t have much to say this week because I was out of my area for several days.  But one thing that was cool is that here in Mexico, you have to buy your water in containers every week, and there is a member who has problems with his back and we helped him with his water.  Even though it was something simple, it made me feel very happy because I did service.  I know service is a way to show our love for our brothers and sisters, and our Heavenly Father.
Mother, I can do voice recordings with my camera, and I am going to do it and I am still taking pictures, but I don’t know when I am going to send a copy of all my photos.  Someday jaja! I love hard work, and I think you all have helped me to be a hard worker.  That’s really cool with your bike and the fireside.  I love you very much Mother. 
Hola Michelle, ¿cómo estás?  That’s really cool you are going to go to St. George.  jaja  It’s a fun city.  That’s crazy you’re driving!  Actually, I was thinking about this earlier in the day that you are going to be driving very soon!  It’s a little scary Hobe. jaja jk Make it soon baboon;)  I love you.
 (Janel’s note:  Michelle just practiced driving in a parking lot for the first time with Scott.)
Daddy, that’s really cool with the motorcycles and everything.  I remember the football days and I am very grateful for your support.  It’s something I am going to miss a lot, but we can always play pass!  jaja  I remember when we would go to the park and you would kick the ball really high and I was sure there wasn’t anyone who could kick like you. You can give my email address to bud.  Congrats on your weight as well -   I think I am doing the opposite here. jaja  Bye and I love you Daddy.
Little Fox - How are you brother?  I hope all is well with your trials, but I know you are going to use the Lord’s help to help you with them.  That’s really cool with the organ and the fireside!! You are really cool and thanks for everything.  Bye and I love you.
Original Spanish Version:
hola familia! como estan? yo estoy muy bien. esta semana fue buena. tuvimos varios nuevos investigadores y todo, y muchas estan asistiendo a la capilla cada domingo. tambien tuvimos capacitacion sobre el papel de los miembros. ya no vamos a bautizar como misioneros. solo los posedores del sacerdocio en el barrio lo van a hacer. es un gran para los miembros. no tengo mucho que decir esta semana porque estaba afuera de mi area para muchas dias, pero una cosa que era potente es que aqui en mexico, tiene que comprar su agua en garafones cada semana, y hay un miembro que tiene problemasa con su espalada, y le ayudamos con su agua. aunque era algo sencillo, me hizo sentir muy feliz porque hice algo de servicio. se que el servicio es una manera de mostrar nuestra amor por nuestros hermanos, y nuestro padre celestial
mama, puedo grabar voice recordings en mi camara, y voy a hacerlo. y estoy sacando fotos todavia, pero no se cuando voy a enviar una copia de todas mis fotas. algun dia jaja me encanta el trabajo duro, y creo que uds. me han ayudado a ser un trabajador. y que potente con su bici y el fireside. te amo mucho mama
hola michelle como estas. que potente que va a ir al st. george. jaja es una ciudad divertida. y que loco que estas manejando! de hecho, yo estaba pensando en esto mas temprano en el dia que vas a manejar muy pronto! es un poco espantoso hobe jaja jk make it soon baboon;) te amo
papa, que potente con los motos y todo. yo recuerdo los dias de futbol americano y estoy muy agradecido por todo su apoyo. jaja es algo que voy a extranar mucho, pero siempre podemos jugar pass! jaja recuerdo cuando ibamos al parque y patiaba la pelota super alto y yo estaba seguro que no habia nadie quien podia patiar como tu jaja y puedes dar mi direcion para el correro electronico a bud. felicidades con su peso tambien. jaja creo que estoy haciendo el opuesto aqui jaja adios y te amo papa
zorrito jajaj como estas hermanito? ojala que todo este bien con tus pruebas, pero se que vas a usar la ayuda del senor para ayudarte con estos. y que potente con el organo para el fireside!! jaja eres muy potente y gracias por todo. adios y te amo


No comments: